TA and Top-Up to Pay for School

How do I use TA and Top-Up to pay for school?

To be eligible for the Tuition Assistance (TA) Top-Up benefit, the person must be approved for federal TA by a military department and be eligible for Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty benefits or the Post-9/11 GI Bill.  Call the Veterans Administration at 888-442-4551 or visit their website for specific eligibility information and procedures about using Top-Up in conjunction with TA.