Fail a NCPACE Course

If I fail an NCPACE course, do I need to reimburse the government?

NCPACE Distance Learning – With the release of NAVADMIN 243/17, Sailors who fail a course or receive one of the following collectable grades for an NCPACE course will be required to reimburse the government.

The following are considered "collectible grades" and require repayment:

  • undergraduate level (D) or lower grades
  • graduate level (C) or lower grades
  • non-passing (N) grades
  • incomplete (I) grades in effect longer than six months
  • voluntary withdrawal (W) grades without a waiver

For additional information, visit the NCPACE section of the website.


related articles