Add a Degree to JST

How do I add a degree to my Joint Services Transcript and other Navy records?

Enlisted: To add a college degree earned at an institution that is regionally or nationally accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education, the institution sends an official transcript directly to the Joint Service Transcript (JST) Operations Center.

Officer: Have the institution send an official transcript directly to PERS-45.

After the degree is posted to your JST, it will automatically transmit to other Navy records.

For more information, visit the Joint Services Transcript website or email at

related articles