Receive Grade for NCPACE Course

How do I receive my grade for a Navy College Program for Afloat College Education (NCPACE) course?


NCPACE Distance Learning – Participating academic institutions are required to upload grades to post to a Sailor’s Joint Services Transcript (JST) in the ‘Academic courses’ section. It is the Sailor’s responsibility to ensure their NCPACE grade(s) has posted to avoid you and your command receiving letters from the Navy requesting your grade or reimbursement for the NCPACE  funding. Review the Sailor Responsibilities section.

Official transcripts can be ordered from the academic institution (AI) from which you took the course. The name of the academic institution is also posted on the Joint Services Transcript (JST). If you need assistance, contact the Navy College Virtual Education Center (NCVEC) by calling 833-330-6622, select option3 for Education & Training, then option 1 for Navy TA & Counseling; or submit a  Help Request. Be sure to select "NCPACE" as the category to expedite a response.


related articles