Payments for Collectible Grades

I have submitted payment for a collectible grade; however, the payment has not posted yet. My course starts soon. Am I able to use tuition assistance while I wait for the payment to post?

Payments for collectible grades must be posted to record BEFORE additional tuition assistance (TA) is authorized.  If the payment is posted after your course starts, you will not be able to submit a late TA request.  You will have to wait until next term to ensure the payment has posted and all issues have been resolved prior to the term start date.