How to Submit a Missing Grade

How do I submit a missing grade?

To resolve missing grades for tuition assistance (TA) or NCPACE DL funded courses, submit a grade report or unofficial transcript to the TA Accounting Office by submitting a Help Request.   Select "TA/NCPACE Grades and Billing" as the category to expedite a response.  To contact the TA Accounting office by phone, call 833-330-6622, select option 3 then option 2.

related articles