Does TA pay for certificate programs?
Navy TA will fund certificate programs if the following requirements are met:
- The academic institution is regionally or nationally accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education and is a signatory of the DOD MOU www.dodmou.com
- The courses appear on a college transcript in Clock Hours, Semester Hours, or Quarter Hours
- The courses are NOT continuing education units (CEUs)
- The certificate program is listed on the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) website as an approved Non-College Degree Program
- All other eligibility requirements are met. See MyNavy Education for individual eligibility requirements.
Refer to NAVADMIN 305/12 and 219/16 for additional information.