How to Submit/Upload Education Plan

How do I submit/upload my education plan?

Upload your education/degree plan in "MyNavy Education" under “Education History > View/Upload Files."  Contact the NCVEC or your local Navy College Office after you upload the document for a counselor to review and approve your new plan.

When you change schools and/or programs, a new education plan is required before additional TA/NCPACE DL can be authorized.


MyNavy Education:

related articles