How to Reimburse the Navy for Collectable Grades

How do I reimburse the Navy for collectable grades? How do I pay?

Send tuition assistance (TA) reimbursements by money order or cashier's check payable to US TREASURY to:

Commanding Officer

NETPDC TA Accounting N852
6490 Saufley Field Road
Pensacola, FL 32509-5241

No personal checks or credit cards accepted.

Include: Full Name, Rate/Rank, Course Number and Course Title, Term Dates, TA Voucher Number, and your contact information.

For more information regarding TA reimbursements, contact the TA accounting office at 833-330-6622, select option 3, then option2 or by submitting an Inquiry via Issue Tracker in MyNavy Education. Be sure to select "TA Accounting" as the category to expedite a response.

related articles