Will Officers with prior service be able to use TA/NCPACE funding?

Officer TA/NCPACE eligibility

Officers with a minimum of 8 years of prior enlisted Active Duty service (Army, Navy, Marine, Air Force, Coast Guard) including limited duty officers (LDO) and Chief Warrant Officers (CWO) are eligible to use TA or NCPACE at all officer ranks. 

All other Officers become eligible upon promotion to O-3.

This article is in reference to NAVADMIN 112/23

related articles