Request a Course Extension

How do I request a course extension?

To request a course extension, submit documentation from the school reflecting a course extension has been granted.  Include the original course dates and the new extension date in your correspondence.  Submit an Assistance Center Help Request: and choose “TA/NCPACE grades and billing” as the category to ensure an expedited response. 

You can also call the TA Accounting office at 833-330-6622 (option 3, option 2) during business hours.

related articles